Gpm Issue Two Out Now!!!

Mark

Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative
Website
www.gp-magazine.org.uk
I have decided to release Issue Two as it is now. If anyone can help with hosting ( I can't get into my site) please let me know so I can send you the file (its just under a MB).

To everyone who does download it though, I would ask something please. Please comment here on what you honestly think; I want an idea of what people think about it. I'm expecting alot of "It's not as good as issue one" comments, so I'll be prepared for those;)

Anyway, can you help?

Its on the bar below below his post.

Edit: Oops, no attatchments there :S.

I never saw the first one. Is that hosted anywhere?

Edit again: Goddamn its in ur sig. What a fat waste of a post!

The interview with Shibuya is interesting :)

What about interviewing the real developper behind the game for the next issue ? ;)

pocket posted on May 10 2004 at 10:12 PM said:
The interview with Shibuya is interesting :)

What about interviewing the real developper behind the game for the next issue ? ;)
What do you mean? The Interview was entirely genuine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I know it was genuine ^__^ it wasn't a criticism. Great work ! I know it isn't easy to publish a webzine.

I meant interviewing the guy behind Virtual Spaghetti ;)
http://www.virtualspaghetti.com/blueangelo/

In issue #2 you have asked about publishing etc. in issue 3 you could ask about technical things. Just an idea.

Oh sorry yeah. Well Shibuya are the go between company, so I'm not sure if they spoke to VS or not. Either way I would of got the same information. I think it's werid that a GP Developer can offer an exclusive to a fanzine.

Odd.

just read the whole thing, great job Mark. it was at least as fun to read as the first issue (well...to be honest the mp3 section didn't really fit in). looking forward to the next issue, keep it up!

PS: i think pocket meant interviewing the developers instead of the publishers :] (at least i THINK Shibuya is only the publisher) (edit: oh. :D)

jegHegy posted on May 10 2004 at 10:28 PM said:
just read the whole thing, great job Mark. it was at least as fun to read as the first issue (well...to be honest the mp3 section didn't really fit in). looking forward to the next issue, keep it up!

PS: i think pocket meant interviewing the developers instead of the publishers :] (at least i THINK Shibuya is only the publisher) (edit: oh. :D)
I agree. I always doubted it would work, but tried it anyway. At the end of writing it I thought to myself "Why the hell is this here?". I doubt it will feature in future issues.

Please note that The Third Issue will proberbly be the Christmas issue, or maybe the Christmas one will be the forth.

Expect changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back