Gpscumm

NightStar

I've noticed that GPScumm has "vanished" - Apart from the recent download... I haven't visited the GP32 sites for a little while - What have I missed? :(

Um - That doesn't really help in playing Sam n Max though! (And from what I've seen, the Snes emu works best on 157MHz) - I'd rather not fry my system, thanks all the same.

I've noticed that GPScumm has "vanished" - Apart from the recent download... I haven't visited the GP32 sites for a little while - What have I missed? :(
What do you want to know?

I released an alpha of ScummVM for the GP32 0.5.1 (based on a hacked version of Ph0x's 0.3.1 port) to prove that OGG support was viable. I am still working on it and have got MP3 support working (and out to some of my testers) and I am bringing the code in line with the 0.6.0 CVS ScummVM code and optimising/rewriting it as I go.

Recently a number of things (including ending up in a tree (via iron railings) in a friend’s car in the snow) have kept me away from coding ;) so don't expect anything to soon. I have also been working on a repacked SDK and Tools kit to go with a Windows GCC tool-chain and a number of other ports. Oh and work is really manic too :D.

As for the old gpScumm site, it went down a while ago when the people who hosted it lost there server (and had no backup). Ph0x never bothered to put it back up again as I had agreed to carry on working on the port, there is some more info about the port on my site now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its been said a hundred thousand times (slight exaggeration maybe) that overclocking does not in anyway harm or cause damage to the GP32. And has yet to be proved otherwise. OK! <_< .

Trooper

Back