Gpsp Under Open2X

pkostrze

Website
vampireslug.deviantart.com
Ever since upgrading to GPSP 0.9-2Xb-u6 on my F-100 with Open2X DR7 the program will run but when choosing a ROM, any ROM, it exits back to Gmenu2X. Compatibility mode does the same thing. Anyone have any suggestions (besides "Buy a Wiz/Dingoo/Pandora")?

pkostrze said:
Ever since upgrading to GPSP 0.9-2Xb-u6 on my F-100 with Open2X DR7 the program will run but when choosing a ROM, any ROM, it exits back to Gmenu2X. Compatibility mode does the same thing. Anyone have any suggestions (besides "Buy a Wiz/Dingoo/Pandora")?

I'm pretty sure GPSP requires a GBA rom.. did you remember to copy this over to the new folder? I doubt it is open2x causing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have gpsp and open2x too, but that never happened to me :p maibe your executable is corrupted, try downloading it again, or maybe the rom is corrupted....

I've downloaded again and reinstalled but it's the same thing. I'm using the same ROM I was using a while ago when it still worked so I'm not sure what has changed. I'll try a different ROM just for the heck of it.

Back