Gpx2 Internal Menory? And 2gb Wireless Sdio?

sadly the people who speak/type english the worstseem to be those who speak it nativly. the literacy rate in the US is kinda bad, and sadly the stereotype that americans are stupid is ,in many cases, true :-||

Yeah but in the end aren't we all dumb-dumbs sometimes regardless of where we wake up in the morning. :unsure:

triton posted on Oct 17 2005 at 02:49 AM said:
sadly the people who speak/type english the worstseem to be those who speak it nativly. the literacy rate in the US is kinda bad, and sadly the stereotype that americans are stupid is ,in many cases, true :-||
Nah it just seems that way.
You are comparing english speaking people to people from other countries that speak 2 or more langauges, it is obvious that the foreign people in that case would appear more intelligent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Thank you for the information, very help full, and jezz i thought all people on the internet were bad but it turns out to be not true, thanks you guys for sporting me and all... oh one last thing... THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO SAY THAT IM DUM OR CRITIZE MY ENGLISH THEN YOU CAN GO TO HELL, IM DETERMAND NOT TO SWEAR AND LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ALL OF YER (the people this conserns to)... DON'T SAY READ A BOOK to me and don't say "go to school" to me becuase guess what... I GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! and im english and i live in england OK! now im very sorry that my spelling isn't the best that any other people at my age (15) but when i comes down to having a bloody virus when i was at primary school and miss valuable lessons on how to speak, listen and write, then you will understand why im so crap at english, and NO im not going to stick with english and all my rubbish spelling all my life becuase im learning japanese, so don't think all people are the same OK. I also don't see why my "SPELLING" really matters here... like Jengo there he states that IT A BLOODY FORUM, NOT A LETTER TO YAR MUM! im gunna end it there, on a happy note... so thanks for the back and info, i will bye a wi-fi card AND a 2gb sd card as well... cheers guys... (sorry about the eyes on the CAPS) :D

oh yer Scooby... i would like a full writen report on my essay 2 posts up please and i want you to read though and CHECK MY BLOODY SPELLING!!!!

Zerone posted on Oct 17 2005 at 09:42 PM said:
and NO im not going to stick with english and all my rubbish spelling all my life becuase im learning japanese, so don't think all people are the same OK.

hehe, well said ;p.. And One last thing, Gambatte yo!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to ask Mr Spock to program the universal translator since I don't have a clue what you are saying. Live long and prosper.

thats my dogs name, mr spock. anyways, sdio wifi cards have a very limited capacity but with such major advances in them recently, i would not be surprised to see atleast a 1gb sdio wifi card within a year. i'd rather spend my money on an sd card(after the price plumits even more) and wait for a hardware mod or new model with powered usb to use the usb port for wifi. please dont flame me for spelling.

Back