Gpx2 Pic

The silver one looks not so great ...

plus the stick paint is worn off on this one (at least it looks like that)

The screen might be like that, might not be a "fake" , my laptop screen looks like that a bit too .

Digitalrat posted on Sep 21 2005 at 02:08 PM said:
the silver one ist really ugly :blink:

but what's t-mode?

Transform mode? and from the icon it looks like it transforms into a Black & Decker drill. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
BAH! Why'd they have to go with black? White looks so much better to me... They better release a white one later.

silver would be very nice if it were a bit darker, and the surrounding would be dark grey instead of black. the silver sin't too bad, though.

i just hope GPH will release colored cases that you can buy for the unit later on!

OMG! That black case is perfect much better than what I expected! I thought it might look a bit cheap like the silver one :/ The screen looks very vivid, I was a bit worried that the colours were going to be a bit too desaturated.

The only thing that bugs me is the LCD light "leaking" into the bottom panel and also the control stick looks a little short and fat making it less precise than desired?

Qingdan posted on Sep 21 2005 at 02:20 PM said:

That's just a reflection of some strip lighting. For some reason they dropped the matte finish for the silver version.

Personally I kinda like the silver 2X. Probably because it reminds me of my silver NGPC :D

I too like the silver 2X, but would look a lot better with a matte finish and grey trim instead of black.

anyway, check out this cool snes 2X :D

gp2x.jpg

too bad i wasn't able to change the unit's color..

edit:
yeah, joystick does look a little low

Attachments

• gp2x.jpg
    gp2x.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 129
The thing that bugs me is that the power LED is lit in none of these pictures, meaning that it either does not work at this stage, the screen somehow works without power, or they are just clever fakes. Or, maybe the power LED lights up when the unit is off, who knows!

Huxley posted on Sep 21 2005 at 02:28 PM said:
Qingdan posted on Sep 21 2005 at 02:20 PM said:

That's just a reflection of some strip lighting. For some reason they dropped the matte finish for the silver version.

Personally I kinda like the silver 2X. Probably because it reminds me of my silver NGPC :D

I like the silver one too, but I'd sooner have a white one... or even better, a yellow one like my BLU+.

Back