Great Customer Service....

NickLoTurco

Website
www.hitthesport.com
Just wanted to post some positive info on the OP team. For a start Jac has been excellent throughout, so friendly and always humourous despite probably being stressed out half of the time.

I received my second Pandora saturday just gone (first had the purple screen LCD ribbon issue), I only had to wait 2 weeks for a new one. Unfortunately my new one has a slight issue with recognising diagonal lefts on the d-pad. Craig got back to my PM within minutes and has sent a new keymat out in the post.

I know it's not good having two defective units but I must say the help I've received has made up for it (just!). The more these guys learn the better they'll become, I hope their company can become huge not just for them but for all of us, so we can say we were there at the beginning. I didn't mean to become this cheesey so I think I'll leave there!

Cheers guys. (Here's hoping that new keymat solves the problem or I'll be effin furious!!!!). Joke.

SomeGuy99 said:
Are you gonna have to re-glue the Dpad then?
My assumption: keymat including the Dpad (i count them as one anyways :p).

Last edited by a moderator:
urjaman said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Are you gonna have to re-glue the Dpad then?
My assumption: keymat including the Dpad (i count them as one anyways :p ).

According to Craig, the Dpad is glued on with special industrial strength... glue.

NickLoTurco said:
D-pad will be glued on already! I wouldn't do it myself...

Ok I get it now... the keys and the matt will be one piece?

Speaking of customer service, how long does it take to get a refund? I inquired about it on the 6th and it's now the 10th.

Before I get flamed, I need the money for books and classes start soon and I have no money.. So I'm in a bit of a crunch. Believe me, I didn't volunteer to do it. I will probably repurchase next year :(..

Anyways, Is it a long process through PayPal because I haven't heard from Jacquelyn since the 6th.. :(

MrBlais

I would wait a little bit longer, possibly 1 or 2 days, and if they have not got back to you by then send them a kind reminder.

Sorry to hear you need the cash for other things, hopefully see you amongst us when you can.

Cheers

MrBlais said:
Speaking of customer service, how long does it take to get a refund? I inquired about it on the 6th and it's now the 10th.

Before I get flamed, I need the money for books and classes start soon and I have no money.. So I'm in a bit of a crunch. Believe me, I didn't volunteer to do it. I will probably repurchase next year :( ..

Anyways, Is it a long process through PayPal because I haven't heard from Jacquelyn since the 6th.. :(

Just say something to annoy Craig. You'll be refunded quicker than he can pour another vodka ;)

MrBlais said:
LoL - "I wan't a refund: The Pandora is VAPORWARE!!"

Bring it on, Craig! ;)

You do know what we threaten to do to VTs around here right? :)

SomeGuy99 said:
MrBlais said:

Bring it on, Craig! ;)

You do know what we threaten to do to VTs around here right? :)

"Nose meet fist, fist meet mr. nose"

Now the introductions are out of the way ;-)

MrBlais said:

Bring it on, Craig! ;)
lol, this way you'll probably make him laugh. Now he wants you as a customer : you're locked in... :D

Back