Great Customer Service from DragonBox!

burtonearny

Still Fresh
I don't know which board this should go in, hence putting it in general, but I just wanted to put something up to say thanks to DragonBox for some brilliant customer service and encourage anyone who is interested in a Pandora but maybe apprehensive about giving it a go.

I've had bad luck with faulty products from various manufacturers recently, and unfortunately when I got my 1ghz Pandora a month ago, it arrived with a faulty LCD cable.  I'm aware that these things happen, but wanted to get it sorted quickly in time for a holiday.  I raised a support ticket and also spoke directly to Askarus on the boards here, and managed to get the unit sent off to Germany and back to me in the UK fully repaired within a week - not only that but I was compensated for the shipping and trouble and generally had very friendly and helpful feedback from all involved.  :)

I was aware that buying an independently produced product would come with risks, but DragonBox have shown how dedicated they are to their customers and I am very impressed.  Compare this to Asus - I bought an Asus tablet PC about a year ago.  It arrived faulty so I raised a ticket with them immediately, and I am still yet to hear anything back from them (though I managed to arrange a replacement from the distributor).  It's great to see proper, human customer service.

I've also been having great fun with the Pandora (sadly, I was probably most excited about getting SkiFree running through Windows 3.1) and I am very impressed with the device itself.  Trying to spread the word to friends, too.  :)

Thanks, DragonBox!  Vielen dank!

I want to use this post to make a little (official) announcement:

In my holidays I can help ED the whole week and provide such a good service.

As my holidays are over now I only have time two days per week to care about upgrades and repairs.

Also ED has got to do the whole shipping during the rest of the week by himself now, as I'm busy with university stuff.

So everybody please be patient if your Pandora needs to stay some more days in Germany than it had to during the last 2 month.

You may ask me (or ED of course) if you have any question about your repair or upgrade or whatever.

:)

Askarus is also Da Man! He handles Pandora repairs and stuff which ED doesn't have time for. We never found out if he gets paid for his time even...

Askarus is also Da Man! He handles Pandora repairs and stuff which ED doesn't have time for. We never found out if he gets paid for his time even...
Since December 2012 last year I get payed for 2 days per week.

I have train costs and such.

However if I have holidays the remaining 3 days are volunteer work.

As long as there are pre-order Pandoras left I don't want more than that.

Back