GP32 Grey Scale

Hooka said:
Also, you could not go down by one from each everytime and just minus one from each going in a loop then it would give the appearance of slightly different grey shades (and I believe it's spelt and said grey, not gray like html seems to like grrr...) without letting too much color get mixed in.
Grey is the UK English spelling and Gray is the US standard spelling.

Many UK English - or true English words have been spelt (spelt is showing as being spelt in correctly in Firefox running under Ubuntu!!!) differently in US English.

A list can be found here

Sorry though I can be any help to the original poster

Last edited by a moderator:
tombott said:
Oh yeah that's funny, I never noticed that before. I don't even know which I use the most.. grey I guess..

tombott said:
Hooka said:
Also, you could not go down by one from each everytime and just minus one from each going in a loop then it would give the appearance of slightly different grey shades (and I believe it's spelt and said grey, not gray like html seems to like grrr...) without letting too much color get mixed in.

Many UK English - or true English words have been spelt (spelt is showing as being spelt in correctly in Firefox running under Ubuntu!!!) differently in US English.

A list can be found here

Funny, funny stuff in that list, "If there is an, 'I', we'll do the exact same thing except we won't need to since those would have already been converted in the first pass."

Words ending in OUR have been changed to OR in America (see colour)
Words ending in IOUR have been changed to IOR in America (see behaviour)

tombott said:
Hooka said:

A list can be found here

ive lived in the us since i was born, and ive always spelled it grey.. after all thats how its spelled on the crayons :p

Back