Gta San Andreas

I've been playing it for the last three hours and I've enjoyed it. Nice to have a contollable camera at last (although it still has it's problems like all third person perspective games). Burning around on a BMX tickles me as does all the foul nigga (there words not mine) talk. I also like the way you can set a hotspot on your map and then follow the red blob. Great for retards like me that used to get lost in the last two GTA games. It still won't sway people the hated the last two I suspect though as it's still the same formula. Me - I love it. :)

Played it a couple of days ago at a mates house.

Only played it for around ten minutes as I had to leave... but from what I saw its pretty good. :D

The BMX is great fun.

Damn this game kicks all sorts of ass! Everything from the previous games has been expanded and improved upon. The combat feels tighter, the missions have more variety and the story and cut scenes are loads better. It still has all the old problems - slow down, dumb AI - but as any GTA fan will know, those don't count for shit when you're enjoying yourself this much.

Just knowing that there's a whole world outside this city kinda sends a tingle down my spine.

Oh, and for those of you who have HDloader, you can copy it across to your HD.

Alpha2 posted on Oct 26 2004 at 08:18 PM said:
Pre-order? What's that? I could go into the city right now and pick one up off the shelf, it's not like R* isnt going to have 3 million copies for people to buy on launchday.

Only reason why I'm not running out to get it is because I just bought 3 games yesterday and I still havent beaten Vice city.

Like Finty Said but around my area, I think its all the shops in the 60 miles Radius :).. all the Shops will most likely be sold out.. I checked around on the Net this morning with the good old In Store Stock Availability Checker Feature and I phoned some and ALL the Shops I tried Had Sold Out. THATS Why they invented this thing called PRE ORDER :p :)..

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its planned for pc launch 3rd 1/4 2005

a good year to wait

Im lovin it, best game PS2 has

kiks ass outa vice city

Back