Guy Plans To Swim Amazon River

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
Link

Good for him, I hope he succeeds. Should be pretty amusing to watch. The website that will document all this is amazonswim.com. He's gonna have to avoid all the flesh eating fish and insects, as well as that dreaded needle fish that swims up your penis and begins feeding off your blood and tissue :blink: :unsure:

Link

Good for him, I hope he succeeds. Should be pretty amusing to watch. The website that will document all this is amazonswim.com. He's gonna have to avoid all the flesh eating fish and insects, as well as that dreaded needle fish that swims up your penis and begins feeding off your blood and tissue :blink: :unsure:
*crosses legs*

Last edited by a moderator:
Link

*crosses legs*
Yeah I felt the urge to hold my genitals but I realized I was in school ;)

Link

Those things that sense Urea :S

Back