Guyfawkes' Unfinished Game Pack Release

Guyfawkes

Certified Idiot :)
Website
www.emuholic.com
This is a pack of unfinished and discontinued games I was working on in early 2003. I found the source code for these games earlier today while clearing up my HDD and I thought it would be fun to release them. All the games are unfinished and not fully playable (westbang especially) so be warned if you are expecting fully playable games. These games are now discontinued, I wont be making any more releases unless I get offers of large amounts of money :)

The games should give you fun for a few minutes, worth checking out while waiting for the kettle to boil at least... have fun!

NOTE: Yahtzee is finished and fully playable. Included in this pack as I cant remember if I released this version or not.

You can download the pack by clicking here or from my site http://www.gp32emu.com/

will anybody be willing to finish what he has started on the other games?

It's a huge shame you won't be finishing any of these games, wario ware plays amazing even if it only has 4 mini games and pong fighter is pretty good fun too.

glad a few people liked the games. i would love to see wario ware done by someone else on the gp32, its a really simple game to make so could even be done by someone new to coding.

my original plans was to make it at least partially open source so people could write their own minigames and add them to the main sources. I never really got around to finishing it but it would not be hard for someone to write their own remake and do this.

Back