Guys , I Have Bad News!

Pleng said:
Mine too! That's why I remember the article saying the experiments were taking place that day!
Bit of a coincidence, but if it was then happy b'day to u too. :) A mini black hole on the day of your birthday would certainly have been memorable anyway...

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember reading somewhere that If there are 23 people on a train there is a 50% chance that 2 of them have the same birthday.

Add in the fact that I don't think the train has a lot to do with it, and I think you can apply the same theory here.

you are all idiots for beleiving all of this claptrap.

first of all, a black hole is mass, and two particles can't exactly make a huge black hole that will swallow up our universe, because it's in a vaccum anyway. secondly, It will evaporate away in a matter of seconds.

idiots.

I think quite a few folk are well aware of that. It is fun to joke about it however...

fade said:
Pleng said:
Mine too! That's why I remember the article saying the experiments were taking place that day!
Bit of a coincidence,

Not really... there's only so many days in a year!

but if it was then happy b'day to u too. :)

Thanks! I chose to celbrate my birthday on the day itself (I don't get this culture of celebrating one's birthday on the weekend before or after the event. Seems kinda wrong to me!) and unfortunately there were only about 6 people who turned up. Wouldn't have been a problem, but ther drinking game was really designed with about 10-15 people in mind.

Got messy!

A mini black hole on the day of your birthday would certainly have been memorable anyway...

Yup. Going out with a bang, or something!

jakshep2 said:
you are all idiots for beleiving all of this claptrap.

I'm curious as to who you're talking to.

Did you seriously believe that someone here thinks that the world will be consumed by a blackhole created by the LHC?

Where the fuck is Sam Fisher to tell you that you're all wrong?

Craig, will you ship Pandoras to the other side if we were all dead? If not please make that clear in the return policy :p

Eversmile said:
Now that's a scary thought! Let's call S. Hawking, he'll know what's going down.
My son thinks that Stephen Hawking is actually Davros (creator of the daleks) in disguise and using Cern to create a time portal to bring the daleks to earth... :eek:

Didn't hackers gain access to one of the super computers for this project?
I'm sure that must have delayed things too... ;)

kevcal said:
My son thinks that Stephen Hawking is actually Davros (creator of the daleks) in disguise and using Cern to create a time portal to bring the daleks to earth... :eek:
Thats great! :D

3n19m4 said:
Didn't hackers gain access to one of the super computers for this project?
I'm sure that must have delayed things too... ;)
Interesting, I didn't hear about that!

Back