Release H-Craft Championship

Damn you, broken LCD cable!!
You can play it via TV out when you want to play it.

Its a realy nice Game and make Fun.

Thx for porting it,looking Great on the Pandora and work without Swap File ;)

Here a Video with it running on the 1GHZ Pandora without Display(Pandora TV Edition) ^_^

Thhhhhx :D

@Ptitseb

Maybe you can write an Email to the Devs for inserting a Pandora Picture on some of the Commercial Signs in the Game?

It will be a Honor and more Fun for us when you gaming and a Pandora Commercial Sign is in the Tracks.

(Just an Idea) ;)
Thanks for the video, I'll put it on 1st post.

About the ad, I let @magic_sam handle that...

Short Report

The new Version dont work more with my Pandora TV Out Edition. :unsure:

Downloaded 3 Times the new Version and tried the older Version.

Older Version work here and newer Version not more.

Do you made Grafical Changes?

pndrun_hcraft.out say:

runscript.sh: line 65: syntax error: "(" unexpected (expecting "then")

Short Report

pndrun_hcraft.out say:

Ah sorry, I uploaded the wrong version. It was only packaging, didn't recompile it. It will be up in a few minutes...

Short Report

pndrun_hcraft.out say:

Ah sorry, I uploaded the wrong version. It was only packaging, didn't recompile it. It will be up in a few minutes...
Thx for the fast Reply ;)

Hi, Irrgheist programmer here. Decided to join the thread so Sam doesn't have to do all the communication :)

Congratz on the quick port - very impressive!

I'm not so keen on modifying media (I'm not the owner of that anyway), but you can work around it as the source can be modified freely. So add a new media-folder which is parallel and put any textures you want in there. Then in IrrlichtManager::LoadMesh do something similar to the SetMaterialTypeByTextureName function. That goes over all textures and depending on their names does change materials. Instead of changing materials you could also change the texture itself. So something like material.TextureLayer[0].Texture = mVideoDriver->getTexture("pandora_rules.png");

Another way would probably be in the MeshTextureLoader, but that's more tricky to do right.

Well, not saying you should do that (I like the original textures) - but this way you have pretty much control over that stuff without me having to adapt the media-license.

Another thing - why don't you upload the sources to github or bitbucket? Makes it easier to exchange improvements. I plan to add more stuff to the game once I have a little more time again.

Also one hint for playing: You can turn already while sliding - try it! The trick for all places where you crash into the border is always the same - finger off power - turn while sliding in direction where you want to go - power up again. If you follow bots closely you might notice how they do that.

Have fun!

Thanks @MichaZ. Great software you have here!

I have a github account, so I can upload sources there yes.

About Pandora ads, yeah, I see what you mean on source level :)

Now, if someone from the comunity with good graphism skill can do a couple of them...

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a corrupted double linked list error in glic on startup when I run it.

pnd out says:d

Loaded texture race_light01.jpg

runscript.sh line120: 2124 Aborted

I used the most recent version on the repo 30-60 minutes ago (around midnight in Germany).

I got a corrupted double linked list error in glic on startup when I run it.

pnd out says:d

Loaded texture race_light01.jpg

runscript.sh line120: 2124 Aborted

I used the most recent version on the repo 30-60 minutes ago (around midnight in Germany).
Which Pandora model?

Which firmware?

Which SGX driver?

If on Rebirth/CC, using latest frimware, and default driver, try a 4.04 version.

What category is this supposed to be in? I can't find it in my meu, only when I put it on my desktop.

What category is this supposed to be in? I can't find it in my meu, only when I put it on my desktop.
Here is the relevent PXML part.

Code:
    <categories>
      <!-- http://standards.freedesktop.org/menu-spec/latest/apa.html -->
      <category name="Game">
<subcategory name="Simulation"/>
      </category>
    </categories>

@MichaZ

Welcome here to the Pandora Boards from me too ;)

Genious Game what you all have done,i will try your Gaming Hints soon.

Maybe you add Weapons to shoot the Opponents in the Future. :D

The Idea with some Pandora Pictures is just an Idea but it would be cool when you fly in the

Game and somtimes come a Sign with the Pandora itself or simply the Pandora Logo ;)

(was just an Idea)

Good Game and realy nice to have it on my 2 1/2 Pandoras here :lol:

What is the difference between single nub and dual nub mode? I picked dual nub but the second one doesn't seem to do anything.

What is the difference between single nub and dual nub mode? I picked dual nub but the second one doesn't seem to do anything.
Both nubs are configured as Joystick, so you can assign Left nub to steering and right nub to gaz (for example). But you have to configure it (for the right nub) yourself in the Config screen.

Back