Half-life (pwad)

pexxer

Still Fresh
The game is a remake of the Action Classic Half-Life for PC, it's very very nicely made, but a little short.. I had just got into the game, and then it ended.. I was hoping for more, but there it ended. The graphics is like -oh my god, it actually LOOKS like the PC version of the game.. I REALLY mean it. If shooters is what your'e looking for, this is the absolutley best you can get (haven't tried CR yet..)
So grades:
Graphics: 5/5
Gameplay: 4/5
Durability: 2/5

yeah why ?
Some levels and gfxs were from an old pwad.
I add many things ( gfx interface sounds make and modify levels etc.. )

Falken and I never made any level, it's much too long to do. ;)

I made a version with the 4th level that now works perfectly, changed some sound and I transformed it into PWAD for more convenience. :)

IMO there are some better pwads out there... check out western doom, doomIII eternal wuschi, doom64 (no its not 64bit), quake gp , ....

I got it with my gp32_console, but GBAX never gave me an SMC. Can you show me some screenies?

Actually they were meant to send me one, it says so right next to the order link

im use the gp2x with prboom and this one doesnt work for mine, but the final fantasy one works perfectly.

Sponge BoB posted on Dec 27 2004 at 02:15 AM said:
thats cus u need to order an smc

u not read atall?
If you're going to insult him, dear God learn to spell. Anyway out of all the pwads I played on my GP32 this one clearly has the most effort on graphics. If you haven't played half life you probably won't understand or appreciate this mod at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back