Halo 1 Wiz?

Can the wiz handle Halo 1?

• Total voters

Just because you can download the app does not mean the source code has been released. Having the source files is alot different than having executables you can run on your pc.

Hi,

I think the mods should close this thread and move it to the LOL files before this poor 15 yo kid gets flamed :)

Bye, Magic Sam

Sorry everyone. I had just been playing it. I'm learning about programming a little more everyday. I just thought stuff like quake was cool. at least i didnt ask for Warsow!

I've been a lurking reader here for some time now, I think it's finally time to make my first post:

LOL.

/end.

unfortunately not but you can always use a ds, it emulates halo 2 pretty sweet

halo2gba_1100550360.jpg

or you get a game gear off ebay for cheap, it runs halo 3 very smooth

8x68u5k36xav.jpg

Tunee said:
or you get a game gear off ebay for cheap, it runs halo 3 very smooth

8x68u5k36xav.jpg

I had the TV card for my Game gear - you could plug it into anything with a phono output (I tried playing Dreamcast games on it once - it worked, just!)

Last edited by a moderator:
beavith said:
I would really like to see this happen! Im willing to help but, im 15 and my skills are lacking :/

In short, you'd have to recreate the entire Halo engine, from scrach, for the ARM processor (and Wiz graphics card) and lower the graphic detail enough so that it was acceptable for the Wiz to actually be able to play. Do you have a large team of several people with extensive coding knowledge and a few years to spare?

this would be awesome!

specially since Halo is teh bestest game ever in the whole entire world......

if he gets someone to port Halo over I want someone to port Gears of War over..........

since its teh bestest game also and i hads just been playing it!!!

-----------------

-_- damn kids and there halo/xbox crap

beavith said:
I would really like to see this happen! Im willing to help but, im 15 and my skills are lacking :/

Obvious troll is obvious.

Back