s2000

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi again guys...

somewhat like 1 million years ago i had a good old lynx

Now i tried to use che hany emulator on my beloved gp2x BUT

..i tried a pair of different version

the first, boot with loads of error messages, and when i load a rom, i get again loads of errors... it doesn't work at all

the second version loads without errors, but when i try to load a game, the gp2x gos back to the main selection screen..

any sugestions/ideas?

a list of file 'not found', displayed way too fast to write it down.
and whan the emu finally loads, i can see the list of my roms.zip
but as i load a rom, the emu says it cant find the 'right rom' or something like that -that's ridicolous.
I've put roms in a 'rom' subdir, i've put roms under root, i've put roms under same subdir of the handy.gpe.. always the same error messages.

the second version of handy i tested, gave no errors.
It's the version with with the GUI 'selector v0.2'
No error messages, but when trying to load roms, the emu exits to gp2x main screen.
That's all.

First off, the handy .gpe should be in the root of the SD. Second, make sure your roms are in the handygp2x folder, which should be in the root of the SD as well. Finally, if you're having trouble with them zipped, try unzipping them.

i've put the GPE under root, made a dir "handygp2x" an put zipped (and even unzipped in a second test) roms.

Emulator loads, GUI is presented and that's all.

no rom list in the GUI, i can't even navigate throught directories..

only " dir up" appears

<...>

i can't select it

all i can do is press 'start' and quit emulator

what the fuck..!!

s2000 posted on Feb 13 2006 at 10:36 AM said:
i've put the GPE under root, made a dir "handygp2x" an put zipped (and even unzipped in a second test) roms.

Make sure this is spelt right and no capitals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back