Happy Birth Day Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameKing

Still Fresh
Hi Sony
Happy Birth day for the August 13, Good luck with every thing
RB

No but I have heard that SONY has gone back to Japan after he lost his job in Melbourne and lost his long time girlfriend on the same day
Good luck Sony

(naw)mcx said:
GameKing said:
No but I have heard that SONY has gone back to Japan after he lost his job in Melbourne and lost his long time girlfriend on the same day
Good luck Sony

Ouch..
Poor Bastard

Last edited by a moderator:
Come back to the forum Sony, we still love you.

Not as good obviously. Hope you're doing okay :)

WTF is this bs from RedBaron!!!?? :angry: :blink:

Why are you making sh*t up about me and in turn spreading rumors!!!???????? Just so you and everyone else knows...none of what have just said there is true!!! :angry:

EDIT: P.S. With the exception of RedBaron, thank you to everyone else.

GameKing said:
I have heard from sores' that SONY has gone back to Japan after he lost his job in Melbourne and lost his long time girlfriend on the same day
Maybe we need to find out RedBaron's "sores'". :p

SONY is back!
Because of general awesomeness I'll decrease your warn level one notch.

Red Baron/GameKing has been suspended from posting for 24 hours. Hopefully that should teach him not to post slanderous posts about another member.

If I see another incidence of this, it will lead to a longer suspension, and ultimately a full ban.

Thank you, mali.

And thanks for that, Nova. I really hate it when people talk out of their butts. RedBaron had/has no right to do that.

EDIT: iPricey, I'm right here, mate. :)

quote said:
Nova said:
Red Baron/GameKing has been suspended from posting for 24 hours.
He shall make another 10 accounts.

If I see one new account that's proven to be Red Baron, He'll get a nice shiny IP ban.

Could a mod please lock this thread, as there are already ample of b'day wishes in the Birthday Thread, plus that is where all this belongs anyway.
This theead is rendered useless.

P.S. Let the "Where's RedBaron (as opposed to "Where's Wally now?", lol) now?" hunt begin!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back