Happy Birthday, First Day Orderers!

Balzac2m

Just looked it up. I payed for my pandora October 14th, first day of ordering. I didn't find a thread about that, but I guess the first birthday is worth one!

Let's celebrate!

I paid for my Pandora's on Sept 30th 2008.

Wow!! you guys deserve a blue peter badge or something!! i paid the 1st october and im itching like mad!! i been on here everyday since! bet your just about ready for your pandora's now then eh??

Edit: 2009 that is

Harakiri23 said:
30th Sept. 22:40 confirmation received

What time zone are you in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Phawx said:
Harakiri23 said:

I Ordered Sept 30th confirmation email - 9/30/08 10:34 AM Eastern US time
wonder if that puts me anywere near the first 100?

/copydir said:
Phawx said:
Harakiri23 said:

I Ordered Sept 30th confirmation email - 9/30/08 10:34 AM Eastern US time
wonder if that puts me anywere near the first 100?

Mine is: Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:11 AM according to gmail. Eastern US time. I ordered within 5 minutes of it going live. *NO LIFE*

I don't know how 30 september of 2008 guys are still holding, i preorder in februry and im veeery impacience right know

guizm said:
I don't know how 30 september of 2008 guys are still holding, i preorder in februry and im veeery impacience right know

We had a few extra months to become patient.. In 2 months you will be like us. :)

Noisome said:
Mine is: Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:11 AM according to gmail. Eastern US time. I ordered within 5 minutes of it going live. *NO LIFE*

Wow I didn't know the orders opened up at 10:06 am eastern time! I thought i was in the first 15min... I guess i will need to develope more Patience for the extra wait.. :p

I was right there with Noisome. I got my email at 10:19AM EST on the 30th of Sept. too. I'm definitely not as sane now as I was a year ago. My wife thinks I'm totally nuts for hanging in there this long. All the raised/dashed/raised/dashed hopes has pushed my patience to the limit, but I decided when I was forced to re-order that there was no backing down. I was in it for the long haul. I'm probably going to be sick at home from work a few days once my Pandora gets here. I was trying to coordinate my vacation with delivery. I could've slammed headlong into some programming or something, but oh well.

It seems finally that the time is really becoming short, and the apocalypse hasn't actually happened yet. I might get to enjoy my Pandora before my current (very easy and with loads of free time) job comes to an end.

Depends if you're counting from the original pre-order date, Sept 30th 2008, or when most of us had to repay via cheque weeks later... :rolleyes: My, those were some dark days. I'm hoping to have this device by Christmas, 2009.

I was 9.30.08 at 11:45 AM EST -5.

So you guys beat me handily by an hour. Though if I look at my order number, that might make some sense. Because I know a lot of people were having problems getting their order in.

Ah well, I guess I didn't pay directly after ordering.
Long time ago nonetheless.

30 september 2008, 06.25 PM says my confirmation email...

Yep, 30th sept for me as well, Tuesday, 30 September, 2008 21:42:33 to be precise.

Back