Happy Birthday to EvilDragon - One of the Pandora Kings!

Happy birthday EvilDragon!!!

С днём рождения!!!(in Russian)

Happy Birthday wishes to EvilDragon!

I like the 2nd pic - retro videogames photoshoot. Something similar could be used for a Pandora TV advert.

"I can fit all this in my pocket"

I like the 1st pic too and would like to see the short movie if we can get hold of it.

Happy birthday from me too.

People born in October are still the best :ph34r:

(I must know because I was born in October too)

Happy bday ED!

Good Lord, where did all of these pictures come from? I haven't seen those before, especially not that first one (looks like it's from a movie?).

It is from a movie ;)

Wait is that actually you or a look alike? I know you work for a TV production company so it is not out of reason that is is you.

It actually is me ;)

It's a short movie from a former trainee from our company, she needed an evil looking person, so I took on the task ;)

Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of that movie and it's not online :(

Mind telling us a bit more about said movie, including your role in it? I really would love to hear more.

Wow! It's your Birthday! Congratulations.... Hope you have quite a few pleasant surprises today.

Nice pics by the way... ED is quite the handsome chap. ;) ... such a pity we don't get to see that movie.

Now I have a better idea why you're such a diplomatic kind-hearted person, and why you have such good taste... You're a Libra just like me! ^_^ (3rd of October)

Great birthday news is always a good thing! This perhaps steals the cake.
Hearing that your cake's been stolen isn't a good thing at all, on the other hand. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
ED,

This community (the best on the Internet) would not exist without you.

Thank you for being such an open and honest individual, YOU are one of the the main reasons most of us are here.

Happy Birthday!

Back