Happy Birthday to...

Thank you, thank you! I feel infinitely much older and wiser today! Or possibly just hungover... :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes. :)

I'm in the US, So I'm now legally old enough to smoke. Don't plan to though. :p

On the plus side, I now have a Google Plus account! (See what I did there?)

You two, just enjoy yourselves and don't do anything that I would do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy 40th Birthday to...

LineOf7s

Looks like a lot of members on here are turning 40 this year! Anywho~ Have a good one, mate~
609807duquuyj8z2.gif

Happy 36th Birthday to...

Chosen

36 in the mix! Today, it looks like you're the chosen one, so please have a good one, mate~
609807duquuyj8z2.gif

P.S. I love your profile page background, by the way. Tis cute in a Linux kind of way. :)

Happy 36th Birthday to...

Chosen

Thanks mate! I've spent most of the day sleeping, so I'm feeling good. Now time to play some Pandora (X-Com maybe) before I go for an 'all you can eat' meal. It's turned out to be a great birthday.

You're welcome mate, enjoy. :)

Anyway...

Happy ???st/nd/rd/th Birthday to...

Gerix

How old are you now, bro? Anywho~ Have a good one, mate~
609807duquuyj8z2.gif
Thanks! It was my 24th. Less than a year until I'm a quarter of a century old. I spent the day with my girlfriend, just bonding.

By the way, to anyone interested: sorry I haven't updated my game in a while. I've just been busy with my new job and friends, so it's harder to find time to dedicate to working on it. Progress is still being made, just not very quickly. However, I have started to (slowly, and hopefully) change the code to be more Pandora-compliant, but it's still a ways off.

Also, I am completely lost as to the progress of shipments. I don't have the internet where I'm living, so I only get a chance to check the boards when I'm visiting my parents' house. I'll look around and see if I can figure it out.

Well, now that your b'day is over you've got a lot of catching up to do then. :D

Anywho~

Happy 32nd Birthday to...

Long

It seems that there are quite a few of us in our dirty 30's here (I know, I know, I've seen the Age poll).

Anyway, please have a good one, mate~
609807duquuyj8z2.gif

You're welcome mate, and just as I said before I hope you get your Pandora soon. Enjoy your day. :)

Anyway, Happy ???st/nd/rd/th Birthday to...

Trapef and Happy 22nd Birthday dapoangel

Have a good one, you two~
609807duquuyj8z2.gif

Thank you, DM and Alerino. I feel loved. :wub:

And yes, I'm getting too old for all this now. :(

8KmUE.png

EDIT: Happy Birthday to...

Hiro and Ryo for the 13th of August.

Back