Have You Convinced Anyone To Get A GP32?

Have you ever (posotively) convinced anyone to buy a GP32?

• No, I keep to myself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I try

• Yes, one

• Yes, two

• Yes, three

• Yes, four

• Yes, five

• Yes, more than five people

• Total voters

Efompor

Premium Member
Website
Visit site
Inspired by the Ehehehe topic. I know a lot of people try to show off their GP32's to their friends and stuff so I thought I'd ask this... we might be able to get an idea on the way that the GP32 travels through the market. I know I myself have convinced about two (maybe three) people since I bought it. At least one of these was from a TI-Calculator forum. I went there because I know how many young proficient ASM coders hang around those types of forums :rolleyes: .

I also noticed that the zodiac fans seem to be doing this a lot... in fact a lot more than we do to our system. Go to any N-Gage or GBA forum and you'll find at least one topic promoting the Zodiac (and rarely ever one for the GP32). I still think that the GP32 is more appealing with it's lower price. GBA fans who are used to paying $100 for thier handhelds wont pay $300, but maybe $150. Anyway just look at the GameFAQs n-gage board to see what I'm talking about, there's a lot of Zodiac spam

I showed it to a couple of people... if they had any money they might've bought one...one guy seems to like it and he's mentioned learning to program...but who knows.

I try...OH how I try :lol: Everyone I've showed it to was impressed until I mention the price. Then I usually get a chorus of "How much???" They just don't understand the power and awesomeness of this little wonder.

TelcoLou posted on Mar 8 2004 at 09:30 AM said:
I try...OH how I try :lol: Everyone I've showed it to was impressed until I mention the price.
its quite cheap here in britain, around £80.
i just mention
A)you can watch movies on it
B)you can listen 2 music on it
C)Most of the games are free

Last edited by a moderator:
I convinced 17 people ^_^

They will buy a GP32 the later @ christmas :)

Conviced MUCH more than 5 people, by writting big articles in French videogames magazines and press...

I regret a little today, because of the numerous Game Park lies.

Back