Hello, Kinda Of Lost When Thinking What Sould I Buy

Still Fresh
Hello everyone, i like old consolses i had a gp32 for some years that i bought from a dude that went to Korea, then i gave it to one of my bros and bought a Dingoo A320. I didnt like the Dingoo i have barely used the console and it already has lost the R button and it has like dirt under the screen i also found the screen to small and i pad 180 dolars for it, i know its cheaper in other places but i dont have a credit card and i live in no where so the only place here sells them for 200 dolars, they also have some gp2x for $180 i was thinking in buying one but i dont wanna go back to AA. Now they brougth the Dingoo A330 for $250 but i dont think ill buy a Dingoo again.

I want a new portable console and see the gpwiz forums, canoo, pandora the great apps and emulators they have and they look so good but i have no where to buy them with out a credit card, pay pal.

Well theres an online site here where i can pay with deposit insted of credit card ive being checking it for a while and the portables i found in the site where

Jxd S601 $200
Jxd S7100 $340
Psp Go $336
Psp 3001 $246

Theres also ds, dsi, dsixl,3ds,ps vita.

The ds, dsi, dsxl im not really into the 2screens or the small ds little screen, maybe an xl but i dont know if their good emulating portables. 3ds, ps their kinda of new and i dont wanna pay so much.

So i think my first 4 options are the best that i can find here to buy, i like the fact that i can play psx in these new consoles and the psps got a plus for having their own games and some of their rpgs look good. But i really focus on the emulationg part so i dont know, anyone here has a psp and a jxd that can tell me something to make my mind for one of these. ive being watching some videos of the consoles emulating and they look good i think, i dont have friends that own these consoles so i cant ask for advice or play a little before buying.

Since i'm paying a ridiculous price i want something good, i do think that Jxd S601 seems good and its the cheapest one.

Anyway thanks, i dont know if i posted this in the correct part of the forum. I Hope my english has some sense i cant really tell if i made mistakes ive read it all twice but it looks ok but im sure its not :D

Back