Hellollo

Eversmile

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
hellolol2.png

:D yeah I noticed that part, mostly because it is just when you will normally be clicking on the HD button and the video freezes for a moment when youtube changes streams with ed going O_O :p

urjaman said:
:D yeah I noticed that part, mostly because it is just when you will normally be clicking on the HD button and the video freezes for a moment when youtube changes streams with ed going O_O :p

Exactly the same way I found it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me, or does ED seem a little less jolly than usual in this video?

I mean in all his other videos he's like the happy saint of open source gaming, in this video he seems a little down.

OOH man look at those eyebrows go! :D

EvilUnicorn said:

I mean in all his other videos he's like the happy saint of open source gaming, in this video he seems a little down.
Nah, I think he just had to concentrate on speaking English, his German version includes more smile. Maybe there is also a bit stage fright. All in all extremely sympathetic :)
German version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PneKJBOpQLU&feature=player_embedded

EvilUnicorn said:

OOH man look at those eyebrows go! :D

I guess that's just because I was in a rush... and did it over and over and over again (since it's not easy for me doing it correctly in English :D)
The german version was way easier for me and therefore, I smiled more :)

I think I've got about 10 tries of that take for the english version :)
In most of my videos, I make a short introduction and talk the rest while showing stuff (and can edit out any outtakes there :D)
It was the first time I had a longer intro- and extroduction :)

Last edited:
ED ur english was perfect!

Would be awesome if you did a your personal top 5(or 10 or 3) of stuff out now and that u would show them in depth instead of just a few frames.

EDIT:

To look more like a professional you could say ur real name instead of EvilDragon

^ Using his forum name leads to a much better vibe and increases the geek factor :) Spot on, imo.

mali said:
^ Using his forum name leads to a much better vibe and increases the geek factor :) Spot on, imo.

Agreed, I got my instruction manual signed by the team and he asked whether he wanted his real or online name on it. Of course I chose his Forum name, as that's how I know him.

Mithrildor said:
Yeah but people outside the community would like it more if he said his real name

How do you know? some may prefer Evil Dragon and most people wont care

I thought it was a great video too, and I think I was slightly hypnotized by the eyebrow dance

Wait, wasn't marketing Craig's job? :)

Great intro vid ED, and about the name to use, I think this product is geek enough for anyone even remotely interested to prefer the forum name... :)

ED makes more professional looking videos than Craig though (no offense Craig, your videos are still fun to watch!). Even with his forum name he exudes the calm non-biased feel of someone interested in delivering a logical overview of a product in a genuinely approachable way. Plus he has better editing.

Back