HELP MAJOR PROBLEMS

diablojeff

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
ok first thing first im playing on my gp32 right and im done with using it so i turn it off but when i turn it on not to long after it says the smc it blank no biggy i mean its annoying but ill just replace the files so i hook it up to my computer set it to link mode and run gp32 link host but it says my gp32 is not connected so i try agian and then it says timed out so i hit ok and my computer restarts and when it boots back up it says it just recoverd from a serious eror and im like wow that was wierd so i try agian and the same thing happens please help me i want to play my gp32 agian :(

Firstly are you using the official drivers or firefly's drivers? Firefly's are generally more stable, especially for WinXP.

I get "serious error" recoveries from time to time, I just click OK, no problems... I think :) Doesn't fix the underlying cause of course.

Make sure you upgrade your drivers and check your GP32's connection. My PC-Link is loose so my GP32 never shows up as connected unless I hold it in. You'll hear a tone when it connects (and another when it disconnects) in XP at least.

- Rico

Just get a SMC card reader, its simple and it instantly fixes all the problems. (And I really didn't want to spen money on it before, but I saw one soo chep, that I bought it :) )

how would i go about changing the drivers to firefly i downloaded the driver off of the site but how do i install it

I, too, didn't lose any data yet :)
And I have 6 SMCs regurlary changing in my GP32 :)

Back