Help testing package (Rockbot)

protomank

Still Fresh
Hello. I am the developer of Rockbot, a megaman-like game that have a port made by sigma nl.

I am trying to make the pandora build and package myself now, and I need someone to test if the PND is correct, please. It is available here: http://rockbot.upperland.net/files/tests/Rockbot_1.0RC2.pnd

Any comments/suggestions/critics are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried it out here. Launches fine, though it hasn't picked up any icon for it when I put it on the desktop. Couple of typos in the intro text ('cientists' and 'betabut'), but the main problem I had was that I wasn't able to navigate the menu by pressing any buttons. It did seem to detect my holding down the Pandora button to terminate it, and brought up the 'do you want to quit?' menu but then immediately got terminated anyway.

There's nothing suspicious I can spot in the logs, and it seems to detect the keboard and nubs okay, but in the game menu they don't seem to do anything.

Oh, and it's stretching the resolution to widescreen, wheras it looks like it's designed to be 4:3. I can live with that though.

Back