Help with emulators

Treguard

Still Fresh
Hi, just run into a brick wall with a couple of emulators, probably something really obvious, but I'd appreciate some help.

Firstly, UAE4All. I've followed the guide, got the kic.rom in the correctly named folder and my .ADF files in the right place, but when UAE4All launches I cant do anything, the cursor just sits flashing on DF0. What do I need to do?

Also GNGeo. Got my ROMS in the appdata folder but the emulator says 'No Games Found'. Any idea where I need to put it?

You need the proper rom set and bios for the emulator to run  geo neo games. It's a rather finicky emulator. 

Do you have your .adf files in a labeled UAE4ALL 'roms' folder?....adf small case.???  Eject all drives in menu and press X button and your games should show. Are you using version 2.0?

Last edited:
That's the thing, I can't move the cursor anywhere! It's stuck on DF0.

That's the thing, I can't move the cursor anywhere! It's stuck on DF0.
Does the d-pad work?

Maybe try resetting the nubs?

Or maybe re download the UAE4ALL pnd. 

Personally, I do not use the nubs for UAE4ALL.

I use version 2.0 not the nub version.

Last edited:
version 2.0 did the trick! Now if only I knew how to make gngeo and Final Burn Alpha see my roms I'd be set!

^^^I think people were using the final burn next roms from the ps3 emu for fba. I must set this emu up myself sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
version 2.0 did the trick! Now if only I knew how to make gngeo and Final Burn Alpha see my roms I'd be set!
As I mentioned you need the proper rom sets and bios for gngeo to work. With FBA/Capex I went to various web sites for the proper roms  .You just have to poke around  ;)

Glad you got UAE4ALL sorted out.

Last edited:
Back