Uae4All Cant Get It To Work Really

relapse808

I have been messing with UAE4ALL and trying to play some classic amiga games. I have a set of .adf files and I have tried using multiple kickstart roms. I have actually got into one amiga game and played it but im not sure how after the amount of failures I have had. Is it possible my .adf files are bad or do I just not have the settings for this program correct?

Anyone with good success with this and can help, I would greatly welcome the help.

Might help if you gave a description of the actual problem you're having. Just saying it doesn't work doesn't give us much to go by.

EDIT:

You should also check out this post.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53709-amiga-emulation/page__st__45__p__863267&#entry863267

Last edited by a moderator:
relapse808 said:
I have been messing with UAE4ALL and trying to play some classic amiga games. I have a set of .adf files and I have tried using multiple kickstart roms. I have actually got into one amiga game and played it but im not sure how after the amount of failures I have had. Is it possible my .adf files are bad or do I just not have the settings for this program correct?

Anyone with good success with this and can help, I would greatly welcome the help.
There are indeed quite a few ADFs which UAE4All has problems with. But for each game there are mostly multiple sets of different ADFs. For almost every game there is at least one set of ADFs which works with UAE4All.

To save you the hassle of looking for compatible ones just have a look at the Pandora UAE4All Compatibility List.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back