HELP!!!

pooch

Still Fresh
i've dowloaded the usb drivers...dow what do i do..there's no app in the .zip file just a .sys and .inf what do i do now???
thanks for the help

you gotta download the authentication wizard at gamepark, connect your gp and authenticate. then ypu can download pc-link host. try english.gamepark.com

i've done that but when i connect to the authent. it says..can't open usb..i'm stumped..also when i start the program i get a windows error box with no message, just an okay button.

when you connect your gp to the usb-port windows should install the drivers. if not check your system settings. perhaps you'll need to reinstall the drivers...

it says it can't automatically install it..i was thinking of installing it as a smart card reader or storage device, would that work?

did you try to pick the driver manually by pointing to the inf file? you can change the driver in your system settings.

when i click on the inf file it just openes a text file..and i cant find the device on the select device to install menu.

here's a click-by-click-guide i found. perhaps this helps...

5) Installation USB Driver (this part produced by Game Park)

<Windows 98>
1. Turn on your GP32 machine and connect the USB cable with it.
2. Then, Windows 98 will find GP32 machine and show following message box.
And click “next” button.

3. Select “Search for the best driver for your device. (Recommended).” and click “Next” button.

4. Now you should select the location where the proper drivers are. As default, these drivers are stored in the folder “Drivers” under the location where you installed GP32 PC-Link Host application. After the folder highlighted, click “Next” button.

5. Now you can check the driver file is selected. Click “Next” button. Then Windows 98 will show following message. Click “Next” button. The Windows 98 may install this driver.

6. Click “Finish” button.

<Windows 2000>

1. Turn on your GP32 machine and connect the USB cable with it. Then Windows 2000 will show following message.

2. Click “Next” button.

3. Select “Search for a suitable driver for my device (recommended) option and click “Next” button.

4. Select only “Specify a location” option and click “Next” button.

5. Click “Browse” button.

6 Now you should specify the location where the driver files are. GP32 USB driver files are stored in the folder “Drivers” under the location where you installed GP32 PC-Link Host application. And click “Open” button.

7. Click “OK” button.

8. Now you’re ready to install the driver. Click “Next” button then Windows will start to install the driver.

9. Installation completed. Just click “Finish” button.

SUCCESS!!!! You my friend, are a saint. i love you , marry me, have my children.
YEAAAAAAA!
thanks for the help man.

Back