help

harminoffendl

Still Fresh
i installed the new drivers, and i keep getting this error "the specified location does not contain info on your driver"

anyone know how to get it to work

you're getting that error on your PC, not your GP right?? If you are getting that error in Windows, when you are installing the drivers, it should either ask you if you want the computer to automatically search for the drivers, or you can search manually. Since Windows doesn't have any record of GP32 software you need to search manually, pick the folder that has your driver after hitting the browse button and that should take care of it.

yes when i click the file in add new hardware, i get the error. i used the upgrade cd from winme to xp

ive done that, and then the gp32 connect wizard thing says that it cannot find my usb drive, but my camera works with the usb drive.

you need to click "i want to chose the location where the drivers are installed" and point to the actual .ini file or it wont work, thats what i did im on windows xp.

The wizard will not find them for you automatically because their not digitally signed

Thank you! :rolleyes:

Back