Helpppp

Status
Not open for further replies.

crzyman101

Still Fresh
FUCK YOU VIMACS I DO KNOW HOW TO GET AROUND WITH COMPUTERS. AND ROMS CAN BE OVER WRITEN. IVE DONE IT ON MY PALM PILOT BEFORE SO STFU. ALSO U DONT HAVE TO DEFEND YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND BECAUSE I THINK HE CAN DEFEND YOURSELF. NOW LETS GET BACK TO THE QUSTION WHY IS THE DEFAULT OF SO BIG 512 KB IS ALOT AND IF I GET A HOMEBREWED OS HOW WILL I REMOVE THE OLD ONE. IF U CANT FLASH IT ACORDING TO VIMICS IM OUT SEE YA LATER HOPE U REPLAY

:D :p :lol:
GIBS IHM
:blink:

EDIT: Hey you are the 1 who should STFU! :angry:
What the hell you want to save on 512kb?! Get yourself a 128MB (MB IS NOT KB) SMC! Then you can save you data there...
And btw.. Flashing the bios is risky.. so why should ppl use that little space for some liiiitttllle files and risk thier gp32? :ph34r:

use the damn search funktion :)

and vimac's response was
Vimacs posted on Mar 28 2004 at 02:46 PM said:
1. the fw
2. no
3. no

use the damn search unktion next thx

Where the hell did you get "You don't know how to get around computers", and "You can't flash your ROM" from that?
512kb is small, I don't know what you want to do with that space (other than put FW on it)... just use the 128,000 kb on your smart media card for everything other than that.

crzyman101 posted on Mar 28 2004 at 03:10 PM said:
ALSO U DONT HAVE TO DEFEND YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND BECAUSE I THINK HE CAN DEFEND YOURSELF.
What the hell does that mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back