Hero-U

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1878147873/hero-u-rogue-to-redemption

Corey and Lori Cole, creators of the Hero Quest for Glory series, have been working on a new game, an RPG/adventure game that looks really cool. They're coming up very short and will need a lot of help in the last few days but they can still do it. If you know anyone that would be interested in this type of game, I'd appreciate it if you spread the word a bit. Because I'm interested in this type of game and I want to see it succeed, but I only have so much funds and a limited social circle. :(

I would support it but I spent all my fun money on the Pandora , a Pretec 32 gig SD card , a stack of retro games , having my NES un region locked , and Halo 2600 ( because who needs Halo 4 for 60 when I can have 2600 homebrew cart that plays a bit like the original legend of Zelda without dialouge for 40 ? ) .

You spent money to un-region lock your NES? Dude, it's one trace! Take a knife, cut a line, done. :p

But pestering aside, I understand. I frequently exceed my budget and have had to ignore a lot of projects I wanted to back. The difference is usually that those projects didn't need my help. This one seems to need a lot more help still for some reason. :(

You spent money to un-region lock your NES? Dude, it's one trace! Take a knife, cut a line, done. :p
Here's why : I although having been able to successfully take apart the original Xbox have a terrible time taking apart things that have some sentimental value , as well as the fact I do not have a ready supply of NES parts lying around in case I mess up .

I know, I was only teasing. I don't expect everyone (or really anyone for that matter) to be comfortable mucking about with their hardware.

^^ its not so much taking apart stuff I'd better leave in one piece it's just all the sentimentality surrounding the device makes me all shakey and therefore more likely to strip out the screws .

Back