Heute sind Wahlen. Geh hin!

Ok. I knew Politico was right wind. But this is a too low blow even for them:
Annete-2-85x85.jpg

Annette Nöstlinger
LEFT ON THE DANCEFLOOR

The Left party was hardly in a celebratory mood as projections showed it won only about 5 percent of the vote, almost half its score from last time. A couple of hours after polls closed, only one solo dancer remained at its post-election party.

The soundtrack? Robyn's “Dancing on my own.”

Image-from-iOS-8-scaled.jpg

Südsüdwest? schwarz-schwarz-weiß?

There's one party, that wants to change things for the masses, but the masses fail to properly vote for them every time. Well, they voted quite a lot for two parties, that say they want to do that too. But those - you would think - have shown often enough, that that's just talk.
I begin to think, people wanna be stuck and suffer. For dragging me with them, I start to not like them very much. Stupid people.

Reactions: rSl
Die ARD 21:10 Prognose gab SSW 1 sitz. SudSchleswigsche Wahlerverband. Also, die kleinste Partei, oder ? Ich weiß doch nicht, wer Stefan Seidler ist. Just joking.

There's one party, that wants to change things for the masses, but the masses fail to properly vote for them every time. Well, they voted quite a lot for two parties, that say they want to do that too. But those - you would think - have shown often enough, that that's just talk.
I begin to think, people wanna be stuck and suffer. For dragging me with them, I start to not like them very much. Stupid people.
Verstehe. Mir ist nicht so peinlich weil ich nicht da wohne, trozdem bin ich auch etwas entäusch. Ich erwartete etwas besseres. Aber das passiert mir auch oft beim Wahlen. Ich denke dann daran, dass diese andere Leute denken wahrscheinlich so was änlich gegenüber mich. Du hast gewahlt was du für richtig hältst. Was passiert jetz ist nicht deine Schuld.

I think most of the parties that want to really change things, havent really met the viscous reality of politics. To change the way things are is possible but it wont be fluid like water it will be more like honey or in the worst case like glass (in other words its either slow and very sticky or it wont move at all unless you break it). Mostly when these parties actually get into a government they get dissatisfied with the lack of possibilities to actually change in a way they want and then start to do silly things that break up the said government. (at least thats what happens in the netherlands over and over)

• Sad
I think most of the parties that want to really change things, havent really met the viscous reality of politics. To change the way things are is possible but it wont be fluid like water it will be more like honey or in the worst case like glass (in other words its either slow and very sticky or it wont move at all unless you break it). Mostly when these parties actually get into a government they get dissatisfied with the lack of possibilities to actually change in a way they want and then start to do silly things that break up the said government. (at least thats what happens in the netherlands over and over)
You're right but that's true for all parties not only the "radical". Even the most conservative, or corrupt or prosystem parties want to do more things when they're out of government than what they achieve once they come to government. You and I may not like the things they wanted to do and may not regret their failures, but they surely fail too. The only difference is that those that were already in government and repeat have some more experience on real government, but even they think they'll succeed at second try but fail or thing they just need more time pushing for something and they realise they still can't.

Ich denke mal die sondieren das jetzt, machen ihre Koolitionsverträge und dann sehen wir mal wer mit Scholz als Kanzler in die Regierung geht, ist ja immer das gleiche hier: Einmal wird es ein SPD Kanzler, dann ein CDU Kanzler, dann wieder SPD und so weiter und so fort..
Hauptsache nicht "Die Basis", (Querdenker) Der 3te Weg (Nazis), NPD (same) oder die AFD (genau das selbe noch mal aber in blau)
Wobei die AFD so wie es aussieht trotzdem in den Bundestag kommt.. aber gut, eine moderne Demokratie muss auch mit diesen Gestalten umgehen können, die nicht zuzulassen wäre undemokratisch solange sie noch nicht mit der Verfassung in Konflikt geraten sind..
(Müsste der Verfassungsschutz nicht eigendlich "Grundgesetzschutz" heißen?? )

There's failing at doing what you wanted to do and there's failing at wanting to do what you said you wanted to do.
Stupid people here vote again and again for the parties that do what the lobbies tell them to want to do. Which I would be fine with, if those parties would make that clear, when campaining and I'd somehow be assured people got the implications. Then they would have voted for waht they wanted to get. But as it is... If only one could make people at least know that they're not qualified to vote.

(Müsste der Verfassungsschutz nicht eigendlich "Grundgesetzschutz" heißen?? )
(Jop)

Maybe there was a Plan for a "Verfassung" when they made the "Verfassungsschutz" Bureau, so they wouldnd need to change the small sign on the Doorbell.. (and the whole Paperwork, and the Website, Telephone Book Listening,.. )..

• Haha
afaik, a Verfassung was meant to be written, when Germany would reunite. They've probably forgotten.

Well, at least for my Live in this Federall Repuplic, i can say im fine whit just the "Grundgesetz", i ditnt got any disadvantages by not having a "Verfassung".. , but maybe as a Male Christian German whit Blond Hair and Blue Eyes, im save..

Back