hexen 2

Ah right, they re-released hexen II CDs already patched to 1.11... I bought the game new so I only have the 1.0 CDs

Do you have the Pak Files in the pandora/appdata/hexen2/data1 directory? the guy made a mistake in his explanation on that link you posted.. they don't go in the base hexen2 directory..

Also it looks like you need all these files as well not just the pak files:

Config.cfg

Hexen.rc

pak0.pak

pak1.pak

PROGS.DAT

PROGS2.DAT

Strings.txt

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah right, they re-released hexen II CDs already patched to 1.11... I bought the game new so I only have the 1.0 CDs

Do you have the Pak Files in the pandora/appdata/hexen2/data1 directory? the guy made a mistake in his explanation on that link you posted.. they don't go in the base hexen2 directory..

Also it looks like you need these files as well:

Config

Hexen.rc

pak0.pak

pak1.pak

PROGS.DAT

PROGS2.DAT

Strings.txt

oh, thank u !!!!

I only put the pak files in there bec. the other ones where already in there.. I replayced them with my files and now it works :)

Also it looks like you need these files as well:

Config

Hexen.rc

pak0.pak

pak1.pak

PROGS.DAT

PROGS2.DAT

Strings.txt

oh, thank u !!!!

I only put the pak files in there bec. the other ones where already in there.. I replayced them with my files and now it works :)
I was curious about insulting someone,which isn't good just explain you are doing it wrong,i was thinking why was using commandline that was really silly.

I have all the them files in data1 folder my hexen 2 doesn't wrking,

The hexen 2 files are from a cd,which the game was made in 1997.

[Removed - WE MIND]

Back