hhhmmmm....

Steve-O

why are most of the downloads in the "downloads" Section of this site old versions??? I went to download "Darts" and it was Version 1 instead of teh latests version 3... Also went to download OpenSNES and couldnt find it in the downloads section... does the downloads section not get updated that much?? Im not complaining its just it would be nice to have the updated versions of files in the download section hehe :D...

yea dude, and like half of them don't work or are corrupt.
Like the Her knights english patch. the download won't extract.

p.s. if anyone has the her kinghts english patch hosted elseware let me know please

probably gp32x having the same troubles i've with pdroms :)

updating files is an extremly time intensive work.

a) get latest file
B) check archive
c) check production
d) upload the file to the database, probable filling out additional database information.

and this is the same task for every single released file. also updating _news_ isn't much fun. the whole combination makes it probably. Another thing is you never know when the author releases a new version. This just happens too often. As said this things apply to PDRoms but probably also to GP32x...

- Kojo

and i think OSNES9x aint on this site because it has its own web site. and if you see something you like you should download it when you see it in the news section. look through the links for smaller gp32 websites that are authors websites that will have the newest downloads. i know you're not complaining but for anyone else who doesnt know, this is easily the biggest and best GP32 site. im sure it is very hard to keep up with all the released GP32 apps and controlling these forums. and this site has grown alot in a small amount of time due to new gp32 users after christmas and at the end of summer when guyfawkes left the gp32 his site was not very up to date and the forums arent very alive anymore. so lay off the mods and wait for a few months so that they dont have to worry about all the christmas newbies posting rom links and telling people to look at old threads rather than making a new one ect.

Hando has sparse internet connectivity, and with a new baby...

Tell me whatever you want uploaded and I will find it and upload it to a temporary spot on GP32x, then hando will add it to the database when he gets a chance.

Back