Hmm... More Information On The Chinese Company...

WizardStan said:
aesir911 said:
in that case... time to email this one company... Shanghai TN Tech Corporation Ltd. all the facts seem to fit...
Please don't
plus its not them doing the job

Last edited by a moderator:
aesir911 said:
obviously you've seen evildragon's new post, and you've probably seen, "Some of their other customers are Sanyo and Toyota and they have been established 1998, so one thing we know: They are reliable..." so... any guesses as to who the company is?

My guess is this company: Shanghai TN Tech Co. (there motto is below)

"Shanghai TN Tech Corporation Ltd., was established in 1998. Specialized in Electronic Design and Application Development, including application development of Digital, Analog, MCU Chip. TN R&D original creation: OSD Onscreen Display, Digital Pressure Sensor, Touch Panel, Matrix LCD, Analog Circuit Design and other technology of general interface design. They are widely applied in the field of security, automation and inspection.

TN is a provider of Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS), Box-Build services and an Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) of Customized Electronics solutions. For convenience clients, we recently supply new service: casing design, ABS die match . TN supplies an entire-perfect service from the solution design, circuit design, PCB design, PCB Fabrication(manufacture), Components Procurement, PCB Assembly, Testing & packaging, casing design, mould opening, box-build assembly, packaging design, packaging manufacturing.

In our Electronics business, we either undertake an entire project from the design, development and manufacture of the products based on our customer?s requirements or contract manufacturing such products for our customers.

Welcome all clients in worldwide entrust us to design, customize electronic products and electronic module, we will supply excellent Electronic Control Core for your products."
It's obviously not this company. They make LCD-related items (monitors, touchscreen LCD's for tablets, etc.) and they will prototype casings for monitors for you, that's essentially what they're saying. They don't even say they can full-scale manufacture cases, just that they will design them for you (who would want that anyway?)

SONY said:
MESSAGE BODY (from Chinese): Send all money me now. We love you long time~

Jesus, if you're going to use racial stereotypes at least fit the right stereotype with the right race!

Pleng said:
SONY said:

Jesus, if you're going to use racial stereotypes at least fit the right stereotype with the right race!

China still cool! You pay latah, latah!

atomicthumbs said:
Gruso said:
truls_rhock said:
Openpandora is not trying to hide their design.  They simply don't have a design to show, or at least not a working design.  By the time the Pandora is released, it will look like a clone of something else.
I don't think you know what a design is.

GraigIX and Eviltradon trick u all w/ hipnotism! there is not design and you are all fools!

design: deliberate purposive planning

There will be another delay. That seems to be the norm with this project. Does anyone really need to have a tinfoil hat to realize this project is circling the drain?

Pleng said:
SONY said:

that's pretty damn close if you read it in context with the whole post. obviously you have not dealt with them...

aesir911 said:
"Shanghai TN Tech Corporation Ltd., was established in 1998. Specialized in Electronic Design and Application Development, including application development of Digital, Analog, MCU Chip. TN R&D original creation: OSD Onscreen Display, Digital Pressure Sensor, Touch Panel, Matrix LCD, Analog Circuit Design and other technology of general interface design. They are widely applied in the field of security, automation and inspection.

"automation" does not mean "parts for automobiles", so your conclusions are flawed.

au-to-ma-tion (noun)
1. the technique, method, or system of operating or controlling a process by highly automatic means, as by electronic devices, reducing human intervention to a minimum.
2. a mechanical device, operated electronically, that functions automatically, without continuous input from an operator.
3. act or process of automating.
4. the state of being automated.

Origin:
1945–50; autom(atic oper)ation

What we need here is a "reducing human intervention" by not having random people emailing random companies in China asking about the Pandora cases that they may, or most likely may not, be producing. So aesir911, don't do it. Let craigix, Ed, MWeston, Fatih and their Chinese translator friend handle it.

aesir911 said:
Pleng said:
SONY said:

that's pretty damn close if you read it in context with the whole post. obviously you have not dealt with them...

No. 'We love you long time' is in no way affiliated with the Chinese.

Pleng said:
No. 'We love you long time' is in no way affiliated with the Chinese.
When reading that I think of Southpark and crappy Vietnam War movies.

aesir911 said:
Pleng said:
SONY said:

"Me love you long time" is a line from a song, often spoofed in comedy skits, about a VIETNAMESE hooker, not Chinese.

WizardStan said:
aesir911 said:
Pleng said:
SONY said:

"Me love you long time" is a line from a song, often spoofed in comedy skits, about a VIETNAMESE hooker, not Chinese.

It's still Asia mind you. Vietnam borders with China.

ashdjones said:
And Mexico Borders with the US, and are both in North America... and Germany borders with France and both are in Europe... That's not really a valid point you have there.

Edit @ ashdjones: I thought you were implying that their proximity and shared continent meant that confusing them was fine... when in fact, I was saying that they are as similar as Germany is to France, or the US is to Mexico... that is, not at all.

BackAssward said:
ashdjones said:
And Mexico Borders with the US, and are both in North America... and Germany borders with France and both are in Europe... That's not really a valid point you have there.

Hmm. Except that Mexico, Canada and North America were heavily colonised and have a rather short history. Isn't Germany less than 100 years old?

There are massive cultural differences even within countries. I wasn't making any particular point.

slygamer said:
aesir911 said:
"automation" does not mean "parts for automobiles", so your conclusions are flawed.
Oh, so THAT'S why he highlighted that! I got rather confused about that.

mali said:
ashdjones said:
Isn't Germany less than 100 years old?
:blink:
Technically speaking, it depends.

well we used to have prussia, modern germany is relatively new, even if we don't cosider the post ww2 split and 90's reunion.

unless you consider the holy roman empire (not sure if it is the correct name) and its heirs as "germany".

It's a complex matter. Some say an identity started to form after Arminius defeated the Romans, or to be more precise prevented them from occupying the land of the German tribes, but I don't think so. I prefer thinking European anyway, as there are more similarities than differences, culturally speaking.

mali said:
It's a complex matter. Some say an identity started to form after Arminius defeated the Romans, or to be more precise prevented them from occupying the land of the German tribes, but I don't think so. I prefer thinking European anyway, as there are more similarities than differences, culturally speaking.

Not to thread jack... it is interesting some of the European differences though. The siesta in Spain for example... other than maybe Portugal, does any other European nations have this? I frankly don't know.

BackAssward said:
Not to thread jack... it is interesting some of the European differences though. The siesta in Spain for example... other than maybe Portugal, does any other European nations have this? I frankly don't know.
I don't know either, but if it was that hot in summer in Germany at noontime like it is in Spain, we would have Siesta too, maybe.
Edit:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siesta

Back