Release HollyMan

Farox

Certified Guru
Website
rbnet.it
Just packaged this little game sample from the Hollywood package called Hollyman.

shot1.png

Is a little Pacman clone but the interesting thing is that is written in Hollywood language interpreter.
Inside the pnd is included the Hollywood Player release 7.1 for Linux32 bit, and all is running with the superb work of ptitSeb with the Box86 (dynarec).

The editor seems to run (but i don't have tested it much).

V1: first release.
V2: Second release with updated Box86, and now all the options on menu is working.

Download here on the repo.

Last edited:
@Farox : with latest box86,the "LOAD NEW MAP" now works, all needed function of gtk are wrapped now.

(also, just to note, but gl4es is not used here, this is pure software rendering).

I followed your progress on Github implementing gtk stuff but i didn't think you do it so fast.;)

Thanks i need to update now.

Ok released new pnd with updated Box86 (thanks Seb for this great work), and now this little game work (i hope ) like it should.
I removed the GL4ES lib as is not needed for this pnd (like ptitSeb suggested).

A note...i write that the game work (i hope) becase on my Pandora this and the previous pnd didn't work (like is used before) most of the time and i don't know why.
Music is absent (when the game start i can hear a nanosecond of music and a glitch and nothing more, plus most of the times the game freezes selecting other options on the menu (apart from Start Game).

So please test it if it works for you....if not i'll delete from repo.
If confirmed working i'll make a pnd of Hollywood player standalone.

Thanks

Reactions: rSl
Seems nobody complain about it...so it works for everybody?
Probably on my Pandy i need to reflash ( but at the moment i don't want to do only for this game), and i don't know why...it didn't save on nand...

Back