Holy Crap, It's Back Again!

what was the deal with the hacking? was there a virus too?

Its just my ibook has had 9 bloody gigabytes of all my pics/vids/documents wiped today and i want to know if it could be from getting a virus off of the forum?

anyone else have anything like this happen?

I was about to post about how it wasn't that much different. Then I just saw this new editor. Cool. Macs are too cool to get viruses. Unless its a x86 Mac running windows...

Good job on keeping the forum software up-to-date. It's always good to see the good folk at Invision Inc. strive to deliver a more pleasant visual experience by each passing software version. The board's design presents so much content in such a clean manner, I truly admire that.

- Alex

True..true, its...aesthetically appealing..(lol) and efficient too. Well, that's just from my side as the forums load really, really fast, but it's cool nonetheless.

P.S. Io sono il campione di il posto del foro.

The new editor (if your PC supports it), awesome polls, new options in the thread filter boxes at the bottom (you can display only topics you started or replied in), and for me - I can set topics to close or open at a set time, and finally RSS feeds.

The drop down menus, such as 'options' at the top right of this page come up blank for me. Is it the same for everyone or just me?

You have to click on the Options button, and a drop-down menu is displayed. Goddamn javascript wizardry. :angry:

- Alex

Alex. posted on Apr 9 2006 at 02:04 PM said:
You have to click on the Options button, and a drop-down menu is displayed. Goddamn javascript wizardry. :angry:
I click on it and get a blank drop down - just a white rectangle with no options on it. I take it you get a list of options ?

Edit: Just tried firefox and it works - using opera it does not get populated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm using Opera and the Options menu does populate for me. Try using the latest technical preview.

digitaljez posted on Apr 9 2006 at 10:12 AM said:
Alex. posted on Apr 9 2006 at 02:04 PM said:
I click on it and get a blank drop down - just a white rectangle with no options on it. I take it you get a list of options ?

Edit: Just tried firefox and it works - using opera it does not get populated.
That's why I hate JavaScript. Sure it looks spiffy, but it breaks easily.

- Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Back