Home page

Cas

Hi

Home page has just been updated to say BUY NOW, seems Pandoras have gone on open sale, is that right ?

What about all the people still waiting in batch 1 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to read up on the fact they are $500.

We were unable to make the first batch for $330. However you will still get your unit at that price, in order to raise the additional funds we are allowing people to buy a Pandora for $500.

Selling just 100 at that price will help cover the huge losses.

The only other option would have been to refund the remaining $330 customers. I don't think that would have gone down well.

You need to read up on the fact they are $500.

We were unable to make the first batch for $330. However you will still get your unit at that price, in order to raise the additional funds we are allowing people to buy a Pandora for $500.

Selling just 100 at that price will help cover the huge losses.

The only other option would have been to refund the remaining $330 customers. I don't think that would have gone down well.

Hi

Yes I was aware of the price being $500.

It was meant to be just a couple of questions out of interest not a complaint.

Sorry if you thought I was complaining, I wasn't in any way.

It seems people have to realise that you need more cash to get this moving a lot quicker, I for one have upgraded to premium :)

I did understand when I first joined up a year ago that I was investing money in the Pandora and could have lost as we all could have done.

So things have moved on, overheads costs etc have also moved on and gone up, upgrading to premium or buying at $500 is

away to get more money to invest into Pandora.

i have a bad feeling about selling pandoras the "normal way" when 2000 people are waiting for their pandoras.

Maybe the text should be more like the german version ;) to indicate that these pandoras are added to the normal preorder pandoras.

This is not against selling the premium pandoras , just my 2 cent.

haha.... remember that volcano craig... I would have personally introduced you to the inside of it. lol

...but seriously... i would have thrown you in for real if my 2+ year old preorder had gotten canceled so the price could be increased.... just sayin

I did understand when I first joined up a year ago that I was investing money in the Pandora and could have lost as we all could have done.

Quoted for the truth. I felt the same. When I get my mini windfall I am shortly due, I'll be buying another one (Premium) to help redress the balance and the losses. :)

Back