Ordering A Pandora, After The Initial Sold-out Batch

Dead1nside

Website
www.jonathanpritchard.com
I know that Pandora has sold out it's first and second batch? Is there anyway to be put on the list to buy one after this? What is the price now at? On the main web page it's listed as $330 dollars, so that's £235 at current exchange rates. What did the first batch people get it at - £199.99?

Thanks very much, very excited about Pandora, I showed a friend it and he wants one just as badly.

Last edited by a moderator:
£275 including VAT for UK customers. You want to sign up to the newsletter, but as long as you keep an eye on the forums and site, you'll know when it's possible for more orders.

CODE
http://openpandora.wordpress.com/

Is your best bet.

I'm not 100% decided on getting a Pandora, although the more I think about it the more I want it. I'll be waiting to see the reactions of people getting the first batch. They are the ones most likely to run into problems. Then we should also see software becoming available and find out how well they preform.

My guess is that they won't take any other orders before the first batch has been shipped and received. After that they might manufacture a 2nd batch and just sell them of one by one instead of taking preorders. Possibly there will be changes made from batch to batch.

'Awakening' said:
My guess is that they won't take any other orders before the first batch has been shipped and received. After that they might manufacture a 2nd batch and just sell them of one by one instead of taking preorders. Possibly there will be changes made from batch to batch.
We won't be taking any new orders until the first batch has shipped (or at least has mostly shipped). There will definitely be a second batch, and more batches after that. We probably will be accepting preorders for the 2nd batch, which will probably go into production ~ 6-8 weeks after the first batch is finished. This is assuming all of our suppliers can honor their quoted availability timetables.

Exactly how many Pandoras get made for the second batch has not been determined, nor has it been decided whether the 2nd batch will be preorder-only like the first batch was. Like everything else in the world, it depends on supply and demand - how much demand there is for the Pandora, and how many parts we can get in a reasonable time period.

Back