Will The Pandora Made After The First 3000 Batches Be Different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lobski

I know it's been asked, but I can't seem to find the thread...

So I ask, will the Pandora models made after the initial 3000 batch be a different revision than the ones in the 3000? Or will no changes/revisions be added to the Pandora forever?

uhh....maybe?
I doubt there will be any major/noticeable changes, with the exception of a problem being fixed or possibly a different color shell.

If bugs come up, they will likely fix them. It doesn't make sense not to. Also there is always the possibility for silicon revisions, which they can't control anyways, so don't worry about it.

Megamixman said:
If bugs come up, they will likely fix them. It doesn't make sense not to. Also there is always the possibility for silicon revisions, which they can't control anyways, so don't worry about it.
I wanted to be the first few to jump on the first 3000 batch, but perhaps its best to wait until 2009 just incase some bugs needs to be squashed in the next revision.

Last edited by a moderator:
lobski said:
I wanted to be the first few to jump on the first 3000 batch, but perhaps its best to wait until 2009 just incase some bugs needs to be squashed in the next revision.
From experience with the GP32 & GP2X, you can usually sell the original and get the new one without too much of a loss (consider it a premium or rental for early use!).

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course it will be completely different as the first version is utterly terrible. However, they can't release the mk2 for many months because they are going to spend months sorting the first 3000 warranty claims. ;) Just kidding folks!

Seriously, how can users answer this?

Final answer: There is no intention to change anything between batches. Any changes made will be small and only out of necessity.

Except that the first ones will be built by Hefaistos. He probably won't be available for the next batches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back