Homebrew Stuff!

what about a Gal Pani X clone? it's basically a clone of Qix, except with japanese madness in terms of santa-like enemies :blink: and also manga pictures. (although they are kinda secondary to the actual game :unsure: .

anyway, it's a really fun game, and you can find it here. someone please port it or clone it >.<

a game in the vein of an older MS-DOS freeware title, Chopper Commando... give it a try, it's still fun. you can maneuver your helicopter all around, you have an armament of guns, bombs, missiles, and nukes, eject from the 'copter at any time (if you're in the air, your parachute deploys) and use it as a kamikaze bomb, while throwing grenades at enemies and jumping around like a spazoid; enemies will eject from their vehicles (and sometimes get caught in the explosion of their vehicle), there're different missions to accomplish, etc.

Reaperman93010 posted on Feb 3 2006 at 06:25 PM said:
we need one of those doll dress-up programs.
there's not nearly enough 'mature fun' on this system yet, and everybody has the need to undress cartoon caracters at some point.

You mean KiSS?

I can see that. And it's got more use than just being ecchi. ;) I used to use one of the bigger generic sets to come up with character templates when I was writing.

Might be somewhat limited with the teeny screen, but it should definitely be doable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back