Horror films for someone that 'can't be scared' ..?

Ok this is not reaaally Horror, but for fans of psychological tension it might be something worth while :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wages_of_Fear

Its about truck riders who try to get nitroglycerin to a burning oil field...

The tension in that movie is almost killing me :D
oh yeah, i saw the other movie (Sorcerer) that was based off that original book because it had a Tangerine Dream soundtrack. came out in 1977, but the wide-screen version was only just released on home video last year. the director, William Friedkin, also directed The French Connection and The Exorcist. intense and brutal..

Last edited by a moderator:
Too lazy to break up yout post right now.  Are they really going to make a new Bruce Campbell Evil Dead?  I would love that, and i bet, even if it is terrible, it will make some money and be loved by many (just like everything I can think of that he was in).
Not a Movie but an entire Series on Starz. ;) 10 Episodes at least, maybe more it it will be an success. Search Youtube for the Comic Con Press pannel of Ash vs. Evil Dead. ^^ "Xena" Lucy Lawless will also have a role in it by the way.

Darkness Falls 2003 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABcGHReGK5E

Last edited by a moderator:
Too lazy to break up yout post right now.  Are they really going to make a new Bruce Campbell Evil Dead?  I would love that, and i bet, even if it is terrible, it will make some money and be loved by many (just like everything I can think of that he was in).
Not a Movie but an entire Series on Starz. ;) 10 Episodes at least, maybe more it it will be an success. Search Youtube for the Comic Con Press pannel of Ash vs. Evil Dead. ^^ "Xena" Lucy Lawless will also have a role in it by the way.
Thaat was a smart move for Starz.  I guess I won't be watching it until it is somewhere else.  Thanks for the info.

Just seen Re-Animator... I wasn't prepared to all that nonsense... o_O

Society, from 1989, if you're feeling like injecting some weird into your day. B)   

Back