Release Hostile Takeover

More wonderful stuff from ptitSeb.  I will try to get around to this today.  You keep me so busy trying out all the great stuff you bring us in my little bit of free time.

New build (last for today). I added Escape key handling. It just quits. The good thing is, when you relaunch it, you just start where you left.

Note that I wanted also to map DPad to Map/Minimap movement, but keyboard events are not really mapped, so I need to work on that and it will take time...

Build 03
-----------

• Escape quit now (but current position is saved)

Now we just need to come up with a map editor and a community multiplayer server ^^. Oh well... one can dream. AI seems to be a little dumb on medium difficulty. Does it stay like this or is it just the first few missions? Cause otherwise I might have to switch to hard mode.

Now we just need to come up with a map editor and a community multiplayer server ^^. Oh well... one can dream. AI seems to be a little dumb on medium difficulty. Does it stay like this or is it just the first few missions? Cause otherwise I might have to switch to hard mode.
Map editor and all are available for Windows I think. I did not looked much in this.

As for the Server, again, I have not looked at it, but everything should be there for that, but no idea what is require for the server...

After a few years, here is a fresh build of the game.

I have updated the sources and dataset with some patches from Upstream. The sources on my github can now be used to build a 64bits Linux version, as well as a Pyra version :D

Build 04
-----------

• Build with latest sources
  • Build with latest dataset

have to find new missions somewhere. already played all a few times over...

Back