Hot Ninja

And we should. That was the first thing I thought when I watched the video. Pretty this shit to every platform out there and start making little ones that can be planted places to counter the message of the current regime, or to warn of places where they will be monitoring you or whatever. The basic ideas are much more important than the device. I want everyone to have these capabilities. They will have to jam those freqs to stop us them.

Rip the system!

The article/comments mention https://github.com/spacehuhn/esp8266_beaconSpam

Would be interesting for that mesh to have a SSID with maximum HOPS, this way, if I detect one message, I substract 1 to its HOPS, and duplicate it's message. Together with a real TTL (message must stay 5 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours, etc)

so "[MX:9:60] Pyra in 2 months!" is copied over to "[MX:8:60] Pyra in 2 months!" and I can even ban the handle "MX" from going through me.

Where [MX:9:60] is broadcast and [MX:ED:9:60] is MX sending something to ED

Even if you can not have multiple SSID's you could rotate the different messages each 5 seconds or so.

The mailbox/bbs function could be like {ED:AB:RY} where messages are kept for those handles, and you connect to this network node and fetch the webpage /RY to get the message for RY; which could have been posted as a pre-encrypted thing.

You also need to spoof your MAC, just in case Uncle G is probing wifi's again.

Real uses:

• Buddy finder in a festival. Post your GPS coordinates with your handle, and hope that somebody "RE:" (reply) to that. I can even find a "+1 like" useful. You could even wifi-post encrypted coordinates to keep updated on the locations of your buddies. (requires a pre-agreed shared private key)
  • Street Status posting. Where you say a street is closed, or under fire, or a razzia is going on, and others can confirm, or deny that, and you can read that from the ssid that starts with uh, "streetstatus>"
  • Voting in a room. As an alternative to "raise your hands if...". Would need to subscribe to get a handle (somewhat longer, and with CRC's to avoid misuse)
  • A no-server/distributed IRC.

Last edited:
Back