How Can We Help?

Bigun

Website
www.pwnedclips.com
I understand the Pandora team seems to be stretched with coding, testing, designing, and so forth.

Among us I'm sure there are some talented coders here, probably most engaged with coding projects for the Pandora.

Then there is people like me who has a knack for coding HTML/PHP pages, who is engaged in nothing but personal projects.

I was wondering if there was a way to somehow organize things that need to be done outside of just the Pandora device itself with people who are willing and have the ability to help, like submitting proposed code for the "AppStore", or someone designing graphics for the "AppStore"? Or are those things something you guys feel like shouldering yourselves?

It is written: only Craig may select web developers for OpenPandora.

WcA3s.png

Bigun said:
I understand the Pandora team seems to be stretched with coding, testing, designing, and so forth.

Among us I'm sure there are some talented coders here, probably most engaged with coding projects for the Pandora.

Then there is people like me who has a knack for coding HTML/PHP pages, who is engaged in nothing but personal projects.

I was wondering if there was a way to somehow organize things that need to be done outside of just the Pandora device itself with people who are willing and have the ability to help, like submitting proposed code for the "AppStore", or someone designing graphics for the "AppStore"? Or are those things something you guys feel like shouldering yourselves?
The only way we can help now is to just pre-order, test, and leave the pros and cons to team so that way they can fix the mistakes.

But I like your idea though. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm adding the dev fund to my order finally. I was holding out to hear more about what it was going to be used for but I've got confidence that it'll be put to good use. That'll be a small contribution from me.

craigix said:
The best thing is to be cool and relaxed. We will get there.

Ah - brings British Rail slogans to mind :)

"British Rail - We're Getting There."

craigix said:
The best thing is to be cool and relaxed. We will get there.

Hey Craig, you're a hoopy frood. You really know where your towel is. B)

Back