How Do I Get Rights To Download And Play Games ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gatorpal said:
Just send me a list of the games you want and I'll send you prices. Once I get the money I'll send you some EULA's.

:ph34r:

That's a joke.

Search google for: abandonware, legal roms, uptight foxes, etc.
gatorpal = Troll

Last edited by a moderator:
fatdad said:
i bought 5000 arcade machines and then ripped the roms from the pcb boards (( it was hard this bit )) ...i then dug a big whole and buried the machines forever..... evil lol....
Then I foudn your stash :ph34r:

craigix said:
Jason, I just got a phone call from someone, apparently you are being watched online and the FEDS ARE COMING FOR YOU.

The Feds have powers to enter any country in the world and take whoever they like. Watch out for a large american police car coming to your house.

It is a crime to just think about downloading these games and you have broken that law.

I'd try to erase your mind somehow if I were you. Hurry.
Holy fuck, they are driving Veyrons! How the fuck do you outrun a Veyron! If we get on the autobahn, we are fucking screwed man! Take long windey short roads, our 0.1m/s faster acceleration is our only hope!

craigix said:
Jason, I just got a phone call from someone, apparently you are being watched online and the FEDS ARE COMING FOR YOU.

The Feds have powers to enter any country in the world and take whoever they like. Watch out for a large american police car coming to your house.

It is a crime to just think about downloading these games and you have broken that law.

I'd try to erase your mind somehow if I were you. Hurry.
Craig = Troll

Peter Swimm said:
http://www.scientology-kills.org/celebrities/lee_j.htm

Poor bastard.. l. ron rotted his brain...

Peter = Troll

Sam Fisher = Troll

lubidog said:
You really should sell your GP2x...
lubidog = Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back