How Long From Lik-sang To Europe And How Much ?

Flynn

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi there,

I´m planning to order a GP32 from Lik-Sang, because at GBAx.com it´s simply too expensive.

Has anyone from Europe (or better: Germany) already ordered a Unit from Lik Sang?
How long did it take until it arrived and how much custom taxes and shipping cost did you pay?
And does your ordered unit have 133 MHz or more and how big is the chance getting a gp32_console with more speed out of the box?

Thanks a lot,
Best Regards,
Flynn

you better not order from Lik-Sang atm (if you want to get a BLU - and this is suggested)
they send out faulty GP32s, which have disturbing lines on the screen in some programs (look at recent post about Lik in here - but it's not a problem of Lik-Sang, its a problem about new BLUs in general)

i'm located in southern Germany and believe my GP32 is laying at the postoffice right now - I can tell you if its truly the GP and not my sisters mobile phone in the afternoon (and also if I recieved a defective one)

regards jekyll

I am in the Czech Republic and they shipped it via recommended way (postage 10USD only) and I got it within one week. No customs, obviously shipped from Sweden.

I'm in Germany, ordered three times from Lik-Sang.
When everything's available, it took 5-10 days (AirMail) until it arrived.

Took longer one time, because it didn't get through customs :/

in German: mit UPS geht das ganze sehr fix! 3 Tage nach dem das Geld angekommen ist hatte ich meinen süssen.

in English: it took 3 Days after my payment arrived with UPS.

It does not take long but cost a lot !
The customs took me nearly 30% of the product price. At least that's
what they are asking in Belgium.

_tyrell_

Well, mine came with airmail, took about a week, and they marked the price to 29$, so it didn't get any customs or taxes, either. :lol:

Doesn't seem to reach even 166, though... :(
And there there's the screen problem.
And akward placing of the button... (Bee playing with nintendo's for my life...)

A piece of crap. <_<

Not really. :D

I'm thinking of modding a regular NES d-pad to the place of the joysticky d-pad of GP. :ph34r: I believe I have one with busted cord...

I assume the microswitches on GP work with basic on/of way, thus I could propably wire a bit of the board inside the ninty to act as 4 microswitches... For ultimate control! And while I'm at it, wire a SNES controller to work with the buttons and whatnots.

Back