how many 1 ghz preorders are left? and who has one coming !

craig, in another thread you said:

"They will be marked as 1Ghz special test run. I'm sure I and Ed can sign them."

is that still valid?

craig, in another thread you said:

"They will be marked as 1Ghz special test run. I'm sure I and Ed can sign them."

is that still valid?

Yes it is.

I'm not sure what you had in mind - but please sign somewhere that won't wear off and won't fall off (battery door).

Inside behind the battery on the label? Not as glamorous as on the top of the lid - but on the lid it'd look like hell in a week or two of my use.

I really hope i can snag one of these before they are sold out, im trading in my 2 pandoras for one of these both 256 and 512mb pandoras, I hope I get a reply soon regarding the steps i have to take to get on queue.

Craig any chance on confirming my order yet and queue position? I have sent 3 emails about the topic over multiple weeks, had a PM from you saying it *will* happen but that was more than 2 weeks ago. I am honestly fairly annoyed because something fundamentally basic like confirming an order your company does not seem to do.

If you wonder why people get the shits with the Pandora project it is because of crap like this. You say communication is one thing you guys pride yourselves on by running this forum and answering questions. However when it comes to the basics that all businesses do like send out invoices your company drops the ball time big time and repeatably.

You messaged me saying this

Craigix said:
I've forwarded to J, we have a lot of emails right now but it *will* be answered.
Were the asterisks on the will some sort of disclaimer on why it wouldn't happen? I hate bringing these things up in a public area but to be honest it seems to be the only way you will reply and take notice. If you have a problem with that perhaps you should have replied to my PM's and emails.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got through and joined the 1Ghz club, at position 131.

Only 19 positions to go!

For those who didnt know yet, production of the board starts end of this week, or early next week. this was posted by ED.

For those who didnt know yet, production of the board starts end of this week, or early next week. this was posted by ED.

Fingers crossed it'll go without incident then! I'd love to have my new Pandora for my holidays at the end of the month (but I'm not depending on it either). My classic first batcher is working perfectly as is :)

Back