how many 1 ghz preorders are left? and who has one coming !

Ordered my 1Ghz model number 115 on the 22nd of July. Figured it could actually be faster than waiting for my original February 2009 order. Good thing I apparently had paid too much the first time, so the upgrade was cheaper than I had hoped for.

Hmmm still haven't heard anything about my upgrade even after assurances that they would let me know and its been more than a week now. I am actually starting to think there is something seriously wrong with my order.(That they lost it or something)

Me too. Ordered May 30th haven't heard anything. Sent email June 18th ... no reply yet. I'm getting worried.

Got the email! #137!!

The reason the new website isn't online yet is because they are selling fast again after a little lull.

It's pretty amazing. We love you.

The new box is so good, but there are two design possibilities and I have to choose one over the weekend.

*ponders*.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason the new website isn't online yet is because they are selling fast again after a little lull.

The new box is so good, but there are two design possibilities and I have to choose one over the weekend.

*ponders*.

Dont make it too good, i dont wanna end up playing more with the box then the pandora itself :)

And good for the team, that your all finally starting to get relieved from the CC nightmare.

*ponders*.

I think that it has crossed over from the, 'that sounds like a novelty' to the 'wow - I need one' stage for a lot of people.

I'd love to see you guys have to double up and make 300 units in the $700 1Ghz spec. That would be a nice problem to have.

We are bringing about plans to ramp up 1Ghz production as fast as possible!

Hey Craig, when the Pandora 2 pre orders start, will it be possible to do a pay half now, pay half on shipping deal?

I think more people would dig into the higher price then.

Maybe, we might look to doing a sort of Tesla Motors thing by allowing a small number of people to order VERY early and get their units to them months ahead of mass production, but ideally we want to avoid pre-ordering as much as possible.

Half now/Half on arrival might be feasible I guess if people wanted to do that.

We need to have a forum chat about that in 2013.

Maybe, we might look to doing a sort of Tesla Motors thing by allowing a small number of people to order VERY early and get their units to them months ahead of mass production, but ideally we want to avoid pre-ordering as much as possible.

Half now/Half on arrival might be feasible I guess if people wanted to do that.

We need to have a forum chat about that in 2013.

Can i sign up for the tesla deal already :) ??? :D

And yeah, a discussion forum for financing would be a good idea to do by then.

Yes, and people need to know that it's going to be expensive. Threads saying it needs to be cheap are really redundant at this point.

Yes, and people need to know that it's going to be expensive. Threads saying it needs to be cheap are really redundant at this point.

Or if feasible for the project, two models, one expensive version, and one version with lower res screen, less ram, and if it makes a difference, cost wise, no wi fi.

Sort of a Pandora 2 lite for people who want to pay 500euro Max.

Whatever the choice, i prefer the expensive one.

Would it be a good idea to send a inquiry to all you customers asking what they expect from the P2, and what they would pay for it, cause i got a feeling that general customers never visit this forum.

All I can really see making a difference would maybe be the amount of RAM, but since there seems to be varying opinons there it might be the right place to do it.

I just really hope that the people like me who upgraded to the 1ghz model don't put their hopes up TOO much in performance percentage gains over the regular models. You'll just set yourself up for disappointment.

I just really hope that the people like me who upgraded to the 1ghz model don't put their hopes up TOO much in performance percentage gains over the regular models. You'll just set yourself up for disappointment.

Nope, I've always thought the Pandora would be perfect with just a little more power!

I have no frame of reference for how fast the orignal models were.

Considering that some of us have been waiting for years, ANY pandora at this stage would be great.

Original pre-order X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Oct 2008 23:52:00.0767 (UTC)

#138 for a 1Ghz

I'm looking forward to doing a little android cooking on there! Looks like we should be able to run ICS or maybe even Jellybean on there.

Back