How much do you use your Pandora?

S

scoobydoo

I was wondering how many hours per day or night do Pandora owners use their Pandora?

My average would be 3-4 hours a day.

Cheers.

Last edited:
At the moment, not at all. I don't have time to use it home, and it doesn't know what a battery is, so I can't use it while commuting.

Maybe 1 hour every 2 days. Although sometimes I get hung over and can spend a good 5 hour stint watching movies on the big screen and farting around with the SNES emulator on the couch. Way more then i play my Caanoo, PSP, DS, combined.

Some weeks maybe 1-2 hours a night. But I tend to shift a bit between lots of use and no use, there were weeks this summer where I never touched it (reached for books instead. Strange!).

On the week, maybe an hour a day, weekend a good 4 to 5 a day, depending on whether i gotta study or not.

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk

4/5 hours a day at work, as music player.

Some e-book reading at night (not so much I prefer paper books :D )

Also 3/4 hours in the evening when I'm in a "try-to-port-things" rush like these days, but that's on and off.

I almost never use it to play, don't have enough gaming time and all of that goes into Urban Terror :D

Not as much as I used to. I probably play it about 6, or so, hours a week. This is mostly due to my TF2 addiction taking hold again :lol:

Once I finally slog through Earthbound I will be using it a lot more, it feels like a punishment right now

Typically a few hours a day during the weekdays – usually watching video/reading/playing games on the way to work, listening to music at work for a couple hours, then watching video/reading/playing games on the way home from work. If the missus is out/away from home, I'll often give it a blast before bedtime as well.

The adaptability and size are key for me as it can be taken out and used pretty much anywhere (apart from the London tube during the rush hours).

A LOT.

I begun to study some weeks ago.

The Pandora is EVERYTHING.

It's my musicplayer and my gaming console.

I don't use papers during the lessons, the Pandora does everything.

There are 2X 32GB SD-Cards in my Pandora so I's also my mass storage medium.

As soon als I get my TV-Cable It'll be my movieplayer, too.

Don't ask me how long I my Pandora. Ask what else.

4-6 hours per weekday as an MP3 player

1-3 hours per week as a game player

1-2 hours per week browsing

So - 22-35 hours a week - but most of it 'light' use.

warning: prolonged exposure may be hazardous to your mental state

I got mine last week. my weekly sleep amount was halved (went from a reasonable amount, to not sleeping ~3 days straight). that all went into using the pandora, and porting things to it

Apart from testing/compiling/porting.. pandora takes 15-45 minutes from my life, daily. In this time im reading e-books/emagazines/play some casual Atari XL/XE / DosGames / Amiga games

I don't have a set amount I feel I _have_ to use per day or week, I'm more of a social user...

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost a year now and I still use mine everyday, few quick games here and there and a movie every night.

I also use the multilple music players(love the choices and openness) , best device I ever bought ... Bud

I use my Pandora 24/7 as a GBP 500 (that's what it worthed me to buy one on ebay) paperweight (can't do anything else with it due to PTOD, hello motherfucking royal mail, more than a month GB-DE is somewhat strange even for me, and cheers OP LTD, more than a week to ship goddamn spare parts just rocks, keep up the good work).

Thinking of using it as a gravitational acceleration test unit, 11th floor seems to be just fine for that purpose, I already have a stopwatch. Always wondered if it's really 9.806 m/s2

Last edited by a moderator:
Back